Saturday 25 April 2009

My first Visit

Sometimes when things happen in life it makes you wonder why...everything happens for a reason but what's the reason is the question.
Life experiences change your perspective of life and makes you realize things. My first visit to St James hospital was with my mum in emergency. This built a whole new meaning of my project content and the relevance of it. While i sat there in fear it made me think of many things on a deeper level. My practice exploring the theme of Spirituality and Faith enhanced it even more after this. I prayed whilst waiting...now that place is not just an exhibition space for me but the presense of spirtiuality and hope. My faith protected my mum and now she is getting better... a memorable experience....

No comments:

Post a Comment